No products in the cart.
Our club members carry out their commitment to “SERVICE ABOVE SELF” through a wide range of programmes, and through individual service and financial support. Some of these programmes include:
- Tools Drive for Solomon Island,
- Annual Speech contest for Frankton Primary School,
- Monthly award of Rotary Certificate to Frankton Primary School students
- Annual Trevor Church Scholorship to Maera Intermidiate School,
- Annual Trades Night recognizing employees of our major sponsors,
- Annual Cultural Night, Fund raising for Underprevilaged children in India
- Street collections and support work of 600-800 man-hours voluntary work,
This list is, by no means, a comprehensive list of our club’s or Rotary’s global efforts, nor does it reflect the hundreds of programmes and projects that are carried out by District 9930 Rotary clubs within their communities.
You can learn more about the programmes and projects of individual clubs by other clubs exploring the websites and Facebook pages of these clubs. To learn more about the global programme, please visit Rotary District 9930 website.